Friday, November 6, 2009

Optimum Beauty


ACCESSORIES! ACCESSORIES!!!! I am sooooo about accessories! I always have been! they can really take your outfit from drab to Fab! As long as you have a LBD ( little black dress) with the right accessories you can wear your LBD to work or to a fancy dinner! Because I am such accessories girl I like to keep up on the latest accessories trends. I also enjoy making my own original pieces. It is so important to know how to accessorize your outfit.A cute dress with the wrong accessories can be Tragic! If you don't where jewelry , not a problem, accessorize with scarfs! ( see my youtube video about turning necessities into accessories at LADYSKT on youtube) Or with a pair of Fabulous shoes and a outrages purse! One of my most recent fashion accessories obsessions is pearls! Yes Pearls!! Lots and lots of them.Though I have no place to where them like Rihanna did in the picture above, I knew I wanted to incorporate this trend into my fashion arsenal for this season. However, it needed some tweaking if I didn't want to develop a severe neck injury! Its very important to know how to tweak fashion trends to fit your style and to know what fashion trend you should stay away from.Check out my youtube video on how to incorporate pearls into your everyday life. Remember that trends are only a suggestions you don't have to be on trend. In fact some of my favorite dressed people or people who are so often off trend but look extremely chic! Do you research and find your style! until net time always be on the look out for your self inspired beauty!!! xoxo S.I.B


Check out my youtube vids at http://www.youtube.com/Ladyskt ( some of the vids are on the left side of this page. Check them out!

0 comments: