Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Hey S.I.B's !! I hope everyones week is going well ! Since I have been about fifteen years old I have been a finger nail lover! Its just something about a polished well kept hand that makes me happy. As soon as I got my first check from Wendy's when I was 16 I immediately went out to get my tips put on! Ever since then I have been a major acrylic user. I was at the nail shop every other week making sure that my nails looked amazing! Until one day I decided too take the acrylics off to give my pockets and nails a break,and I discovered that my nails were completely damaged!!! They were so weak and brittle! They looked horrendous! It was then that I decided to go on the search for products that would make my natural nails look fierce ! ( that was so Tyra Banks..wow) I tried several name brands like Sally Hanson and Nutra Nail, but nothing has helped my nails more then Nail Envy by O.P.I. I used this product for about three weeks and my nails started to look better then ever before!! My nails have never looked so healthy and long! This product however, does come with a hefty price tag but is sooooo worth it! I will never have fake nails again.....unless they stop making nail Envy!! Go check it out!

0 comments: