Tuesday, December 15, 2009

STYLE STATEMENT


What is style? I am a bit of a fashion junkie so I love everything fashion and beauty related from hair accessories to the newest color nail polish! However ,sometimes I get so caught up in whats on trend and what I think is cute that I buy things that don't translate into my style. I have things in my closet that I would never wear but would look fab on someone else. Frankly, its a waste of money! so I got to thinking...... what is my style? Is it retro? Is it classic chic? Is it classic chic meets retro?! SO I went on the hunt to find out what my style was and how should I define it? I came across this book called "Style Statement" by Carrie McCarthy and Danielle LaPorte. Let me tell you ladies I LOVE THIS BOOK ! It not only helped me to define my style in wardrobe but it helped me define my style in my home and in my over all life. If you are struggling with trying to find what you style is,,,,,,This is the book for you. Buy it, Read it, Love it! Untill next time always be on the look out for your self inspired beauty.

2 comments:

WhiteHotTruth said...

thanks for the love.
Danielle

Self Inspired Beauty said...

NO problem! I Adored the book!!!!!!!!!