Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OPTIMUM BEAUTY


So one of my rules on how to achieve optimum self esteem (in a post soon to come) is learning how to love and enhance your natural beauty. I do this in a variety of ways but this is always a easy way to give yourself confidence a boost. Long thick full lashes can give any girl the confidence to bat her eyes at her dream man! On a budget? No problem! These two mascaras come straight from you local drugstore. When it comes to drug store mascara I believe that Maybelline is the Holy Grail. This is why I use Maybelline colossal volume on top of Maybelline lash stiletto. I use them at the same time because one provides length while the other provides volume. When put together the make my eyelashes look like a million bucks! (Or just really pretty..lol ) so next time you are at the drug store pick these up and try to use them at the same time...... Let me know what you think.

0 comments: