Monday, April 20, 2009

Optimum Inspiration


often I will post a few steps to help boost your self esteem. I have briefly spoken about my quest to get the word out as much as I can about the importance of self esteem for women. In this post I will provide one of my rules to becoming the "optimum women" I spoke about in my first post.

1) Being beautiful is more then outer beauty. Learn how to love your natural beauty.
What is your best feature? Mine is my eyes. Do you have nice hair ,nice legs , amazing skin? Or are u an incredible writer, or singer or actress? Or maybe your an outstanding domestic engineer( house wife) Its so important that women know what we are naturally good at and what our natural beauty consist of. So often we look at another woman's beauty in envy not realizing that we have our own beauty that someone else is envious of.Learning to love yourself starts with knowing what there is to love about yourself. What is beauty to you? Inspire yourself to find your beauty and start loving it and embracing it today. Today is the day you define your self inspired beauty.

0 comments: