Thursday, April 30, 2009

Optimum Shoes!!!!


As I pack up my apartment to move, I sit here and ponder the importance of life………………………….just kidding! Instead, I wondered how in the name of Jimmy Choo did I get so many shoes!!!! I never realized I had so many pairs of shoes! While packing I pulled out some shoes that I haven’t seen in months! It’s like I went shopping in my own closet, because I have formulated some amazing outfits based on these new/old shoes that I found. After packing I ended up having THREE huge boxes of shoes! I counted my shoes and I had a whopping 136 pairs of shoes! I did give ten pair to good will so I now have 126 pairs of shoes ….and that’s not including my boots. I’m just to mortified to tell you how many boots I have , plus a girls gotta keep some mystery right? After I realized that I had so many pair of shoes I wondered what my obsession was all about. (Don’t be fooled I am most defiantly obsessed. When I had a walk in closet, and I was sad I would sit in my closet surrounded by shoes because that made me feel better!..........can you say crazy ?) Why do women love shoes? I believe that it is a combination of things. One, women love variety. This is why we try to change our hair so often, or why we like to change the décor in our home with every season. A great pair of shoes can make an outfit look completely different; giving us that variety we are looking for. Another reason why I love shoes is because they always fit. No matter what I eat my peep toe off white sling back Marc Jacobs will always fit and look fabulous! What are some of the reasons you love shoes? Leave a comment and let me know your reasons .For those of you who don’t love shoes…..Shame on you!!!!!!.........JK
These are some of my go to shoe websites that I frequent. They are from all price points starting at twenty dollars going to a few hundred dollars. Check them out.
endless.com
lithiaparkshoes.com
cutesygirl.com
zappos.com
shoemall.com
shoes.com
shoebuy.com
overstock.com
gojane.com
• Of course you can always go to Aldo, Bakers, Nieman Marcus, DSW, Macys, Bergdorf Goodman etc…

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this article on shoes!!! I must agree with you that shoes are the spice a woman's life. My favs are pumps! No matter what I'm wearing they make me feel gorgeous and sexy. Feeling frumpy?.....throw on a pair heels. You'll instantly be red carpet ready....even in tshirt and jeans.
-Cielita