Thursday, May 14, 2009

Optiimum Appreciation


The other day I was walking in Manhattan when two men rolled down their windows and yelled something obscene and gestured for me to come over to their car. I politely smiled and kept walking ( after all I am a taken lady). These three unattractive women ( they were unattractive because they were acting ugly!!) were crossing the street the same time that I was. They assumed that the guys in the car were talking to them. When the group of girls decided to walk over to the car the men inside said " Not you fat girls , the pretty one walking the other direction" Great! I was the only women on the other side of the street! In all of NYC, at that time I had to be the only person going that direction! After the guy made that comment I crossed the street from my direction and the group of ladies crossed the street from their direction. Now I was directly in front of the firing squad! In passing, one of the girls bumped me and said " Move out the way B@tch! " I was Sooo mad! I could not understand why she was mad at me. I did nothing to her! I didn't say anything! I didn't even look her way before she bumped me! What I did next might not have been the best way to handle this but, after she bumped me and told me to move over I said " I wouldn't have to move out the way if you weren't so fat B@itch!" Forgive me father for I know not what I do!!! Ok....maybe I was well aware of what I was doing but I am pretty sure she had it coming right?!!!....Wrong....I should have let it go. My question is why are women so nasty and toward one another. If a women looks good why cant we complement her instead of putting her down. Think about it, when another women gives you a complement, how does it make you feel? It makes me feel great!!! I know I love getting complements so I like to give them out. Ladies, we need to stop being threatened and give credit were credit is do. We should stop hating and start appreciating!!!! ( that was little corny but, you get what I'm saying ) There will always be a women who is prettier then you,smarter then you, and even skinner than you but if you realize your own beauty , these women wont be a threat to you. Ladies if you are constantly on the look out for your self inspired beauty, the practice of not hating will come easily!!! Until next time!!!!!

0 comments: