Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Optimum Inspiration


Ladies you know those days when you know you look good. You know the days when your hair is right, your outfit is on point, and despite the fact that your feet are killing you, you are still walking like you just put your heels on! Well, I had a day like that a few days ago. My hair was in a cute funky up do and I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans with a ruffle brown top. To top it off, I had on my stacked brown peep toe Steve Maddens and was carrying my knock off Marc Jacobs bag. ( don't judge me.....you don't know my story lol !) Anyway, I was looking FIERCE! So I decided to go run some errands. On my way to the beauty supply store ( yes that is a errand! I needed a deep conditioner and maybe a new nail polish!!!) I realized that despite the fact that the night before I got into argument with my mother, despite the fact that there were several bills due,and despite the fact that I seemed to have miraculously gained two pounds.....I was feeling pretty darn good. I got up that morning and said "I'm going feel good." I felt good cause I looked good! What makes you feel good? Is it taken pride in your appearance, like me? Is it studying that extra hour for a test? Is it creating a master piece out of your specified art? Or is it taken that extra time at the gym to work on your abs? Whatever it is that makes you happier......do it! Life is to short to live a miserable life. Stay Positive! Life cant be lived to the fullest unless you are inspired. Always be on the look out for Your self inspired beauty!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: