Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Optimum Maintenance


Being a women oftentimes means we have so much on our plate. We often take the lead role in many situations. If you are a stay at home mother or a single lady in the city, finding time to take care of yourself is oftentimes hard to do. It is because of this that I have scheduled appointments with myself to perform routine maintenance to keep myself looking and feeling good.It is my experience that when I look good I feel good, so the maintenance schedule I have made up for my self is very important to me.My schedule is as follows : Monday,Wednesday,and Friday are the days I take care of myself. On Mondays I co-wash and deep condition my hair . I do this a hour before my show so that while watching television my hair has time to air dry( I don't use heat on my hair more then once a month) . Wednesday is when I do my manicure.I soak my nails ,push back the cuticle, massage the cuticle with my cuticle cream, then I paint my nails with a nail strengthener. Sometimes I paint my nails a certain color but if I'm tired that wont happen. Friday is the day that I really take my time and cover all basis. On Friday I wash my hair, deep condition my hair, touch up my manicure, give myself a facial , shave, and give myself a body scrub. Off course there are things I do daily to keep up appearance. Working out,skin care ,makeup, drink plenty of water etc.. What is it that you do to keep yourself looking good and feeling amazing? Maintenance is a vital part in my self inspired beauty, is it for you?

0 comments: