Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Optimum Hair


Hello S.I.B's !!!!! ( Self inspired Beauty's)I just wanted to quickly share with you a website that I frequent. Through this website I have learned so much about African American hair and how to take care of it. With the advice from this website I have grown my hair from shoulder length to APL ( Arm pit length) Since November. These women are so serious about African American haircare and I am sure a lot of us can benefit from the knowledge they post on the website. There is advice for natural hair, relaxed hair , dreads, and braids!!! There is a lot we don't know about our hair as black women. We feel that the only way to achieve long hair is if we have dreads.This is not true! The majority of these women have hair much longer then mine and have achieved their length in a year!!! Take some time and examine the website and the pictures people post. They are amazing. The creater of the website has waist length hair and is still growing her hair out!!! The website is http://keepitsimplesista.ning.com/ Have fun learning about your hair. Remember to always be on the lookout for your S.I.B!!!!!

0 comments: