Friday, June 12, 2009

Optimum Power ( Its a harsh truth)


I know I just did a installment of optimum power last week but IF ONE MORE WOMEN SAYS " BUT I LOVE HIM ! " I think I'm going to force my self to take a bottle of sleeping pills!!! I was listening to the Michael Baisden show this week while driving home. One of the topics this week on his show was why women marry men even if the man has cheated on them before. When I heard the topic I instantly thought that women were going to call in to the show and be outraged ! I thought women would defend womanhood by explaining that it was a very small portion of women who had low enough self esteem to still stay with or marry a man who has cheated on her and has taken all her self respect. To my surprise every women ( with the exception of one) called in to say that they rather be with a cheating man then be alone!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this absolutely ridiculous to anyone else besides me?! I thought we as women all subscribed to the thought that " I can do bad by myself". But once again my fellow women have surprised me. Was I naive in thinking this? What is it that causes a women to not only stay with a man but marry a man after several cases of infidelity on the mans part? Is it enough that he has apologized ? Is it enough that he knows he was wrong now he wants to marry you? NOT GOOD ENOUGH! Part of being a S.I.B is realizing when your being duped! What makes you think that he wont cheat on you again? Think to yourself , why does he want to marry me? If he cheats on me or has inappropriate relationships with other women does he love me or even respect me? Can I be with or marry a man like that? Is having a husband worth loosing my power? I recently got a degree in counseling and this topic very often entered the curriculum. As a result, I was able to do some research on this matter.I found out that women who give up their power, most of the time lack the level of self esteem it takes to find and keep their power. Do you know that men know that once they have found a women with low self esteem that they have free reign to do whatever they want? Don't believe me? I have polled 50 men about their feelings about women with low self esteem and the results are staggering!!!( I have attached the result of this poll below) This is part of the reason I started this blog. I want women to be able to find there inner S.I.B ( self inspired beauty) so that they can realize their power in their world. I don't know how many times that I can say this but, we have soooooo much power that we dont utilize. Being a S.I.B starts with realizing your inner power. What are your opinions on this topic? Please take time to read the results of the poll below . You will be astonished. Keep a look out for the next installment of Optimum power titled " Do you keep dealing with no good men ? Maybe the problem is you." Until next time! You know how we get down, so always be on the look out for your S.I.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok ladies here is the poll I promised you. (Please note that this is not man bashing. I am not a man basher because there are great men out there who don't cheat or have inappropriate relationships with other women. THERE ARE GOOD MEN OUT THERE!! )The men range from the age of 18 to 35. They are all different races and come from different backgrounds. Read through the questions I asked men , but clutch your pearls ladies the answers will surprise you.

Is a women with low self esteem a great find because you know you can get away with anything you want ?
48 said yes 2 said no

Is a women with low self esteem your ideal women?
50 said no

Do men do what they can get away with ?
47 said yes 3 said no

Is a confident women with high self esteem and a strong sense of confidence a turn on?
50 said yes

Is a women who has low self esteem , who does whatever you want and keeps coming back to you despite anything a turn on?
50 said no

Can you spot a women with low self esteem?
46 said yes 4 said no

On a scale of 1 to 3( three being the best) how much of a turn on is it to find a women who knows her power and is in touch with their inner S,I.B ?
49 said 3 and 1 man said 2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree!!! For some reason women feel like we are less without a man! this then leads us to settle for less!!! Great article!

Anonymous said...

I know I can do bad by myself!!! So fellas beware. Get it right or pay the price!!! love yourself ladies and a man will love you back!!!